30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
Dedicated Mortgage Broker in Crowley
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see if you’re qualified.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Houston Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
The Best Mortgage Lenders In Crowley, Texas
The Texas Mortgage Pros team consists of the best mortgage lenders in Texas. We are committed to providing our Crowley, Texas clients with the highest quality service for your mortgage needs. Combined with the lowest rates and multiple loan programs available in Texas, makes The Texas Mortgage Pros one of the best Crowley mortgage companies – Spring, San Antonio, Tomball, The Woodlands, Amarillo, Dallas, Austin, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Midland, Arlington, Plano, Odessa, and Houston, Texas. Our outstanding mortgage professionals with years of experience will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you get the home loan that is tailored specifically to meet your situation and expectation. Whether you are purchasing your dream home, first home, refinancing an existing loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced team of loan officers can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate possible. Finding the best mortgage companies in Crowley, Texas doesn’t have to be difficult. Our ultimate goal is to create a lasting relationship with each of our clients that we may continue to provide excellent service for many years to come. Unlike many of the larger nationwide mortgage companies that are out there, all your information will be kept secure and private. Our name is trusted throughout the lending community.
What The Texas Mortgage Pros Specializes in:
AND SO MUCH MORE………….
To speak directly with an experienced mortgage professional, simply give us a call anytime or feel free to utilize any of the interactive tools offered throughout the site. We look forward to working with you.
NEW HOUSE PURCHASE LOAN PROGRAMS
It is everyone’s dream to own a home one day, Thanks to The Texas Mortgage Pros who have made it possible for the residents of Texas to become homeowners. Being a first-time homeowner can be quite challenging since you may lack the knowledge of the loan programs to work with and the mortgage process to be followed.
The Texas Mortgage Pros have loan experts, who make the mortgage process easier for first-time homeowners simple and fast. The team we work with has the experience and can handle customers by guiding them through the various programs there are. They are trained to coach customers on what they are to expect and give them solutions.
For first time homeowners, The Texas Mortgage Pros has made it possible for them to choose a variety of options from the purchase loans, one of the services we provide. This home loan programs have different loan limits. These purchase loans have different characteristics they include:
- Federal Housing Administration(FHA) home Loans – this type of home loan is government-insured and is eligible to anyone especially to those who intend to purchase new homes. They are quite affordable since they have a minimum down payment of 3.5% of the house price and have a Premium Mortgage Insurance which protects your mortgage from being canceled.
- Veterans Affairs(VA) Home Loans – This home loan program is designed for members of the military, members of the National Guard, Veterans, reservists and for surviving couples of those that died and have not yet remarried, or those that got disabled in the line of duty. It offers 100% financing and no down payment required however, a funding fee is required and is paid only once.
- Conventional home Loans – This type of home loan program is not insured by the government rather it follows guidelines from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The other home loan program that follows this guideline is Conforming home loans and non-conforming home loans. However, the Non-conforming home loans do not follow any guidelines by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- United States Department of Agriculture(USDA) Home Loans – This home loan program is for people who wish to purchase homes in suburban areas and rural areas. Just like the VA home loans it offers 100% financing, it does require any down payment.
First-time homeowners should ask the loan officers about the requirements for each home loan program so that they can prepare for the mortgage process. They should also ask about the required fees to avoid using all their savings or any other pending issues they might have that wish to be answered.We service the following zip codes and surrounding areas:
View a map of our services areas:
Visit our Google Site!