30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
Dedicated Mortgage Broker in Mid-West
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see if you’re qualified.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Houston Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
The Best Mortgage Lenders In Mid-West, Texas
The Texas Mortgage Pros team consists of the best mortgage lenders in Texas. We are committed to providing our Mid-West, Texas clients with the highest quality service for your mortgage needs. Combined with the lowest rates and multiple loan programs available in Texas, makes The Texas Mortgage Pros one of the best Mid-West mortgage companies – Spring, San Antonio, Tomball, The Woodlands, Dallas, Austin, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Midland, Arlington, Plano, Odessa, Abilene and Houston, Texas. Our outstanding mortgage professionals with years of experience will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you get the home loan that is tailored specifically to meet your situation and expectation. Whether you are purchasing your dream home, first home, refinancing an existing loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced team of loan officers can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate possible. Finding the best mortgage companies in Mid-West, Texas doesn’t have to be difficult. Our ultimate goal is to create a lasting relationship with each of our clients that we may continue to provide excellent service for many years to come. Unlike many of the larger nationwide mortgage companies that are out there, all your information will be kept secure and private. Our name is trusted throughout the lending community.
What The Texas Mortgage Pros Specializes in:
AND SO MUCH MORE………….
To speak directly with an experienced mortgage professional, simply give us a call anytime or feel free to utilize any of the interactive tools offered throughout the site. We look forward to working with you.
The Texas Mortgage Pros Should Be Your Main Choice For Loans
Meta Description: The Texas Mortgage Pros has grown its reputation as a lead loan provider. Our loans are tailor-made for customers’ needs and are provided by qualified professionals. The article indicates why Texas Mortgage Pros should be your main choice.
Mortgage loan needs are different for various clients. At Texas Mortgage Pros we appreciate that fact and with our vast experience, we can guide you. We understand it can be hectic so we guide you through it.
With years in the field, our reputation is well known in Texas and its environment. At Texas Mortgage Pros, we value customers and their feedback and our lines are always open.
At Texas Mortgage Pros we ensure clients get quality services. Our loan packages are:
1. In the case of New Home Purchasers: At Texas Mortgage Pros we provide favorable terms. On top of that, we give attractive rates with up to 95% value.
With up to a 3 million limit, we give both Conforming and Non-Conforming Jumbo loans.
2. Texas FHA Home loans: Pros of these loans include:
- The down payment is little: At Texas Mortgage Pros our initial payment is minimal.
- We offer Low-Interest Rates: Interest rates are lower as compared to those in the market.
- Gift funds from acceptable donors as substitutes for down payments are accepted: A borrower is to make payments in such form.
- Higher Debt to Income Ratio Requirements
3. At Texas Mortgage we also have Mortgage Refinance: This is normally 30 days or less before it closes. The advantages include:
- The interest rate is low. This makes it an appealing loan prospect offer to the borrower.
- Repair and Closing costs are inclusive of the total cost.
At Texas Mortgage Prost, we value our relationship with customers. We ensure Client Information is well-taken care for and provide the contact (281) 860-2533 you can reach us. On top of that, you can reach us on our website and send an email.
Finally, Texas Mortgage Pros ensures the client understands the Texas Mortgage Banking Disclosure. It states that any Consumer that wishes to file a complaint against a Mortgage Banker or a Licensed Mortgage Banker Residential Mortgage Loan Originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 N Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, TX 78705. According to the requirements of section 157.007 of the Mortgage Banker Registration and Residential Mortgage Loan Originator Act, Chapter 157, Texas Finance Code. For access to Complaint forms and instructions, you can download and print from the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov as well as call the hotline. The department has a recovery fund that caters to damages incurred by the borrower due to acts of the licensed mortgagor.
We service the following zip codes and surrounding areas:
View a map of our services areas:
Visit our Google Site!