30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
Dedicated Mortgage Broker in Richardson
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see if you’re qualified.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Houston Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
The Best Mortgage Lenders In Richardson, Texas
The Texas Mortgage Pros team consists of the best mortgage lenders in Texas. We are committed to providing our Brownsville, Texas clients with the highest quality service for your mortgage needs. Combined with the lowest rates and multiple loan programs available in Texas, makes The Texas Mortgage Pros one of the best Conroe mortgage companies – Spring, San Antonio, Tomball, The Woodlands, Amarillo, Dallas, Austin, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Midland, Arlington, Plano, Odessa, and Houston, Texas. Our outstanding mortgage professionals with years of experience will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you get the home loan that is tailored specifically to meet your situation and expectation. Whether you are purchasing your dream home, first home, refinancing an existing loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced team of loan officers can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate possible. Finding the best mortgage companies in Richardson, Texas doesn’t have to be difficult. Our ultimate goal is to create a lasting relationship with each of our clients that we may continue to provide excellent service for many years to come. Unlike many of the larger nationwide mortgage companies that are out there, all your information will be kept secure and private. Our name is trusted throughout the lending community.
What The Texas Mortgage Pros Specializes in:
AND SO MUCH MORE………….
To speak directly with an experienced mortgage professional, simply give us a call anytime or feel free to utilize any of the interactive tools offered throughout the site. We look forward to working with you.
The Texas Mortgage Pros team has professionals all over the county. We commit ourselves to provide high-quality service for loan needs. We offer a low rate and different loan programs in areas around you they include; Spring, San Antonio, Tomball, Dallas, The Woodlands, Austin and Houston, and Texas. Our experienced team uses one on one customer approach to making sure you get the very best loan program suitable for you. You could be purchasing your first home, refinancing, owning your dream home or consolidating debt, our highly trained team of experts will help you get the right program with the lowest rate.
Our primary goal is to build an enduring relationship with our clients to continue providing excellent services for many years to come. Contrarily to our competitors out there, all the information well kept and private. Our name trusted throughout the mortgage business.
To communicate directly with an experienced mortgage professional, give us a call anytime or all the tools offered on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
Texas Mortgage Banking Disclosure
In accordance, element of section 157.007, of the loan Banker Registrar and the Loan Originator code, Chapter 157, according to Texas Finance Act, you’re advised of the following: homebuyers who have complained against their Mortgage Bankers or licensed loan lender and the Mortgage Loan Originator should fill a form and send it to Texas bureau of savings and loans, street no.2601 N Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, TX78705. Forms and instructions can be found at the department’s website www.sml.texas.gov.or call Hotline 1-877-276-5550. the department also keeps the recovery fund to make payments to damages caused by your mortgage bankers. You are required to apply for reimbursement from the recovery fund and investigated by the department before the sum amount of the claim. To learn more about the recovery funds go to the website for enquires and answers.
Texas Home Loan Mortgage Lenders
- We have different home purchase loans from Conforming to non-conforming loans
- Loan approval of up to 3million
- Best terms and reliable rates
- Loan value of up to 95%
Texas FHA Home Loans
Advantages of Texas FHA Mortgages
- Down Payment is meager.
- Requirements of debt to income ratio is high
- Interest Rate is low
- You can qualify for a loan even if your Down Payment is a gift fund
Mortgage Refinancing in Texas
- It builds home equity faster
- Shortens the loan payment period
- The monthly payment is low
- The interest rate is low
- Closing cost should include
- Available for home repairs and renovations
- It gets rid of private loan insurance.
- It can change the way you pay your loan
- Improvement of your credit score
- You can pay off your student loan
View a map of our services areas:
Visit our Google Site!