30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
Dedicated Mortgage Broker in Seabrook
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see if you’re qualified.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Houston Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
The Best Mortgage Lenders In Seabrook, Texas
The Texas Mortgage Pros team consists of the best mortgage lenders in Texas. We are committed to providing our Seabrook, Texas clients with the highest quality service for your mortgage needs. Combined with the lowest rates and multiple loan programs available in Texas, makes The Texas Mortgage Pros one of the best Seabrook mortgage companies – Spring, San Antonio, Tomball, The Woodlands, Amarillo, Dallas, Austin, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Midland, Arlington, Plano, Odessa, and Houston, Texas. Our outstanding mortgage professionals with years of experience will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you get the home loan that is tailored specifically to meet your situation and expectation. Whether you are purchasing your dream home, first home, refinancing an existing loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced team of loan officers can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate possible. Finding the best mortgage companies in Seabrook, Texas doesn’t have to be difficult. Our ultimate goal is to create a lasting relationship with each of our clients that we may continue to provide excellent service for many years to come. Unlike many of the larger nationwide mortgage companies that are out there, all your information will be kept secure and private. Our name is trusted throughout the lending community.
What The Texas Mortgage Pros Specializes in:
AND SO MUCH MORE………….
To speak directly with an experienced mortgage professional, simply give us a call anytime or feel free to utilize any of the interactive tools offered throughout the site. We look forward to working with you.
Who we are
The Texas Mortgage Pros
We are a home loan lending organization based in Texas, USA. We give different mortgage services to our clients in areas such as Spring, The Woodlands, San Antonio, Tomball, Dallas, Austin, and Houston. Our team of loan officers comprises of highly experienced personnel, that guide our clients to choose the best mortgage program from the many that we have, which have the lowest interest and the best terms. Whether a home buyer intends to purchase a first home or a dream home, to renegotiate an existing mortgage or even merging their debts into one, we have mortgages that suits your needs and expectations.
What are the features of our program?
At Texas Mortgage Pros, we have various mortgage programs that include the following:
- Texas home loan mortgages
- New home purchase programs
- Conforming and non-conforming jumbo loans
- Mortgages with excellent terms and best rates
- Mortgage loans where a buyer can be approved up to 3 million
- We also have programs that give up to 95% loan value
We have different home loans that include the following, among others:
Texas FHA home loans
FHA home loans have several benefits that include; low down payment, high Debt-to-Income ratio requirements, low-interest rates, a home buyer can use gifts from friends and relatives to pay for down payments.
Our mortgage refinancing in Texas have various advantages, among them; closing in 30 days, low-interest rates, they allow the closing fees to be merged in the mortgage, and all repairs can also be inclusive in the loan.
Our primary objective
At Texas mortgage Pros, we have a goal to forge a firm bond between our clients and us through our unbeatable services. Contrary to other mortgage firms, we have a responsibility of keeping our client’s information confidential. We are trustworthy in the broader lending market. Our clients are also given the privilege of contacting our loan officers anytime through our interactive tools, and we endeavor to have a cordial working relationship with you, our customer. To contact us, give us a call through (281)-860-2533.
Understanding Texas Banking Disclosure
In pursuit of the guidelines of section 157.007 of the Mortgage Banker Registration and residential mortgage loan originator Act, chapter 157, Texas finance code, a buyer should know that;
- In case they have a complaint against a mortgage banker or licensed mortgage residential loan originator, they should file a complaint form and send the same to the Texas Department of Savings and mortgage lending. The complainant should use the address 2601 N Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Tx 78705.
- One can download and print a complaint form from the department’s website, www.sml.texas.gov. They could also make a too-free call at consumer hotline 1-877-276-5550.
- The department has a recovery fund to pay a borrower damages suffered from their dealing with a licensed mortgage banker. One should submit a written application to the division, which will investigate the claim before paying. Learn more about the fund from the same website.