30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
Dedicated Mortgage Broker in The Hills
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see if you’re qualified.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Houston Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
The Best Mortgage Lenders In The Hills, Texas
The Texas Mortgage Pros team consists of the best mortgage lenders in Texas. We are committed to providing our The Hills, Texas clients with the highest quality service for your mortgage needs. Combined with the lowest rates and multiple loan programs available in Texas, makes The Texas Mortgage Pros one of the best The Hills mortgage companies – Spring, San Antonio, Tomball, The Woodlands, Dallas, Austin, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Midland, Arlington, Plano, Odessa, Abilene and Houston, Texas. Our outstanding mortgage professionals with years of experience will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you get the home loan that is tailored specifically to meet your situation and expectation. Whether you are purchasing your dream home, first home, refinancing an existing loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced team of loan officers can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate possible. Finding the best mortgage companies in The Hills, Texas doesn’t have to be difficult. Our ultimate goal is to create a lasting relationship with each of our clients that we may continue to provide excellent service for many years to come. Unlike many of the larger nationwide mortgage companies that are out there, all your information will be kept secure and private. Our name is trusted throughout the lending community.
To speak directly with an experienced mortgage professional, simply give us a call anytime or feel free to utilize any of the interactive tools offered throughout the site. We look forward to working with you.
What You Need To Know About The Texas Mortgage Pros
We are situated in Spring, San Antonio, Tomball, The Woodlands, Dallas, Austin, and Houston within Texas state. Our team of experts’ ultimate goal is to offer top-class mortgaging services and ensure you go home a happy client. The Texas mortgage pros team service ranges from financing new home purchases, refinancing existing loans, or consolidating debts. Our experienced loan officers will offer you adequate advisory services to ensure you find the conventional loan program for you and those that attract minimal interest rates.
You can meet with our team of experts to get in touch and access our services. We have an online interactive platform where you can obtain any information you need about as. For any queries or clarifications needed feel free to contact us.
– The TMP Team (281) 860-2533
We are here to make your home dream come true. Texas Mortgage Pros team offers you flexible mortgage deals i.e. both conforming and non-conforming loans. You can get approved for up to 3 million loans depending on your credit scoring and your LTR value. Clients’ interests are put upfront with great terms and conditions. Our loans attract low interest to ensure you an easy time making a repayment.
- FHA loans have lower DTI (debt-to-income) ratio loan requirements making it easier to get approval for.
- Down payments needed are low compared to other conventional loans.
- You can make down payments using gift funds.
- The accrued interest from FHA loans is low.
Refinancing doesn’t require much paperwork as compared to a new mortgage purchase therefore it’s under the “close in 30 days clause”. Our refinancing deal has low-interest rates. The repairs and the closing costs can be included.
Texas Mortgage Banking Disclosure
Pursuant to the requirements of section 157.007 of the Mortgage Banker Registration and Residential Mortgage Loan Original Act, Chapter 157, Texas Finance Code, you are hereby notified of the following:
- Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a Mortgage Banker or a Licensed Mortgage Banker Residential Mortgage Originator should complete and send a complaint from the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending,2601 N Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, TX 78705.
- Complaint forms and instructions may be downloaded and printed from the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov
- A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550
- The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by the acts of a licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage originator.
- A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim.
For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov
Texas pros team upholds confidentiality, security, and privacy of your data. We are approved and have quite a reputation in the lending community that we intend to uphold. We are committed to serving you and providing quality service continues to strengthen our ties and create a lasting bond.We service the following zip codes and surrounding areas:
View a map of our services areas: